Lumia denim Hong Kong Lumia 1520

mikelpikel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Check emails... Check Windows Central News... Check Windows Central Forums... Check for updates... Repeat

I'm getting slightly obsessed and tired

mikelpikel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how much internet (in terms of Gb or Mb) the Denim update would use? I want to know whether I'd get away with using 3G data if the update comes before I get home. I get 5gb of data a month and have about 3.5 left should I be fine?

buda56

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I can also confirm that if you use the Windows Phone recovery tool it will update you to Denim, if you backup your settings etc first then they can be restored during the update process.

P. :excited:

YeahRrright

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how much internet (in terms of Gb or Mb) the Denim update would use? I want to know whether I'd get away with using 3G data if the update comes before I get home. I get 5gb of data a month and have about 3.5 left should I be fine?

With recovery tool it downloaded 1.7Gb... So better use wifi.

mikelpikel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Another day another pain staking obsession with the update button and spam reading of forums. I would say tomorrow has a chance but Im sure id be saying the same thing about the following day and the day after that etc. At least I know most of you are waiting with me! We should celebrate when it comes by uploading pictures taken with the new camera update!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster