Lumia denim Hong Kong Lumia 1520

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
yes I had the 2GB ram showing BEFORE Denim and after Denim on my AT&T model... so I don't know why it is not showing on mine? is it possible it doesn't have 2GB of ram? is it a knock off? what?!! LOL anyone else with a HK model can post a screenshot of extra's + info for me?

Adeel 360

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
thanks, so it shows on yours but not on mine... why? also why doesn't it show which software release is on yours? mine shows Lumia Cyan... this is weird, everything else looks normal. BTW how do we take a screen shot again?

Power button and the volume down button simultaneously :)

hurkanasmaci

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
thanks, so it shows on yours but not on mine... why? also why doesn't it show which software release is on yours? mine shows Lumia Cyan... this is weird, everything else looks normal. BTW how do we take a screen shot again?
It shows my os version and it's cyan, i just slided the screen down a bit.

mikelpikel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Keep us informed. I'll do the same if it's neccesary.

will do, They're business day is once more coming to a close and they are closed on Sunday so we will have to wait another couple of days for a reply... If they are efficient but from what we have seen it looks s if they are taking their sweet time.

mikelpikel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Just realised they are running on GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) so it is now 12.30am for them on a Sunday. Now there is definitely no chance for a reply today :(

jlx2013

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Just realised they are running on GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) so it is now 12.30am for them on a Sunday. Now there is definitely no chance for a reply today :(

They are pretty lazy this last time. The Windows Phone Store is the same thing, if you need to update an app in a weekend, f*ck you, wait till monday.

Last edited:

mikelpikel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I might me mistaken but I'm pretty sure that Microsoft sells Windows Phone as an OS for business users, how is it plausible that to update the phone you have to have your data wiped. Some things on the phone can't be backed up. The process shouldn't be this hard and instead of suggesting hard, alternative ways of updating they should actually fix the OTA update process. I don't understand what is so special about HK CV, they have updated countless other regions via OTA...

Adeel 360

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I might me mistaken but I'm pretty sure that Microsoft sells Windows Phone as an OS for business users, how is it plausible that to update the phone you have to have your data wiped. Some things on the phone can't be backed up. The process shouldn't be this hard and instead of suggesting hard, alternative ways of updating they should actually fix the OTA update process. I don't understand what is so special about HK CV, they have updated countless other regions via OTA...

Even I don't get it why can't they OTA for us. I guess we are just unlucky. Also did anyone else get the cyan update really late? I got mine around August time last year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster