1520.3 (RM-938) New Denim Users - Any Issues?

tboy2000

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Are you saying that you got the Denim update, experienced the issue with the capacitive buttons being too bright, and then that issue subsequently went away?

When I purchased my phone a couple weeks back it already had Denim. The buttons were already super bright. Now they are at an acceptable brightness. Not sure what happened. Unless it was the recent Device Hub update.

Kacey Green

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I may be crazy but it seems like the space bar on the keyboard is smaller now? I constantly keep hitting the colon button. Anyone else experiencing this or am I nuts?

I have also noticed a lag to my lock screen. Could this be the photo I have used for the background? Any suggestions?

Mine added the PR keyboard, but I already had two languages installed. If you removed the extra languages, Mexican Spanish and the PR keyboards may have been added for you shrinking the spacebar considerably

Kacey Green

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
​I'm using the native app.

Do you use a Microsoft band? Mine used to sometimes get like this when singing days and playing music, it was horrible, hasn't happened in some time but it was also a different firmware. Power down the band and if the music gets clearer, reboot the phone and the band, make sure you have the latest updates to MS health and the band.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I also had the same thing. Portugese was a secondary keyboard after denim update. Just a quick disable and it was gone

Same, and it took me a while to realize the reason I kept hitting comma instead of space, was because of the button to change keyboards. I uninstalled the Portuguese keyboard and it changed the space bar back to its original size.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
On Tuesday March 3rd I took delivery of a Blu Win HD. I've been testing it out and putting it through its paces as a daily driver...

So now that my 1520.3 finally got Denim, I've been unable to really play with it and get a handle on the updates. :winktongue:

cicero goncalves

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
The only problem that I am having with the Denim update is that rich capture editing doesn't seem to working. All I get is either a app crash or a black screen. Besides that everything seems fine.

Brandon Keenan

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
On Tuesday March 3rd I took delivery of a Blu Win HD. I've been testing it out and putting it through its paces as a daily driver...

So now that my 1520.3 finally got Denim, I've been unable to really play with it and get a handle on the updates. :winktongue:

Good dilemma to have if you ask me :wink:

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just had my first 'resuming' trying to get back to the start screen coming from Podcast Lounge. This time the Live Lockscreen app cannot be blamed because it happened after a clean install to Denim from the recovery tool and a subsequent device reset (hello non-interlocking spinning cogs of fear) to be able to turn those ####### button lights off again using battery saver..

raruhs

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

The problem that I'm having is the auto brightness is not working. I set it on, then back out and go to settings again and it is off. Have you experience the same? What should I do?

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire