Does the L1520 have a memory problem?

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
So yesterday I had >7GB of memory. Today, I have only saved one picture and i have 6.24GB. And I've noticed over the last 2 weeks or so the phones memory has been fluctuating and has been all over the place. Is anyone else having this problem?

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
why are you saving to phone and not the SD card?

Cause it came with ~32GB. That's good enough storage for me. Well, I deleted a whole lot of unnecessary things. And temporary files too. Got some good space back. The fluctuating memory still happens but not as drastic

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Cause it came with ~32GB. That's good enough storage for me. Well, I deleted a whole lot of unnecessary things. And temporary files too. Got some good space back. The fluctuating memory still happens but not as drastic

obviously not enough space if you're constantly left with only 6-7GB... unless I read your post wrong? :confused:

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
ok but what re you saving to the main memory and what to the SD card? also do you have a lot of games installed? I have 16gb and most of that is games! everything else I save to the SD card which is why I wanted and bought the 32gb version....

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
ok but what re you saving to the main memory and what to the SD card? also do you have a lot of games installed? I have 16gb and most of that is games! everything else I save to the SD card which is why I wanted and bought the 32gb version....

I actually just user the main memory. I have a lot of songs though.

The memory has been much more stable over the post wweek. I think the deletion of temporary files and a reset helped with that.

Thanks for your constant replies bbtw

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
well there ya go, put your music on the SD card with your photos/videos and just keep the main memory for apps, that's what I do because I find the games run better off the main phone, and the music and photos and vids run great off of the SD card...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans