1520 denim update scandinavia

laith91

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Still no denim update in Norway. I'm considering flashing my phone with the Finland version of denim, but was wondering if this would affect any future updates on my phone ? Should I flash? Funny how the phones who would benefit most of the update is the last to get it...

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not going to really say you should do it or not, since rollouts vary.
I would definitely do it if your phone had a carrier ROM, but otherwise its more iffy.
If you don't have a recent device, like a 920 I wouldn't do it since Denim isn't exactly something worth flashing for.

Update delivery is dictated by the ROM, if you flash to the Finland CV, you'll get updates in the future when its released for that model in Finland, instead of Norway.

Cristian Muntean

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
I had also this variant of software and I have flashed with Germany version. The thing is I got some applications I wasn't interested about and missed others, but in the end it worth it.
At least for me. I am from Romania and I cannot understand how a Norway version got to me.
The thing that made me angry was that the country variant was denim, but unfortunately the phone was built for different area.
Functional I don't see any change.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12