A Lumia 1520 at an Avett Brothers concert

Sean Lee1

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I received the Denim update about a week ago, and was excited to shoot 4k quality video at this concert. I was not let down by the video/audio quality, but I had apparently only set the resolution to 1440p @25fps. I'm not sure how that happened, but the quality is still very impressive. It also ate about 4 GB of storage, which wouldn't have been an issue if the video files were on my micro SD card. However, I chose not to do that because of the 'Lumia Moments' bug, which prevents individual frames to be saved when the file is on an external storage device. :-/

Anyway, if you're interested, here's a link to one of the videos. There are more on my channel. Hopefully I'll get 4k at the next show. :)
http://youtu.be/Doe9Fcoh7B4

anon67808

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I cannot get audio quality like that at a concert from any phone, ever. I tried like two years ago at a Jane's Addiction show and it sounded like a 747 taking off. That was with an iPhone 5 and a Lumia 920.

Sean Lee1

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
This is the first time I've gotten quality like that from anything other than a DSLR. Even the old point and shoot cameras were horrible at concerts. I brought a HTC 8x to a Flogging Molly show a couple years ago, and the bass drowned the whole thing out. Very happy with the 1520 & Denim update! It would be even better if the bugs were worked out. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans