Hong Kong CV Lumia 1520 user please join me for our Denim OTA update

JC_Yang

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
This is just a new thread for our Denim OTA update, in order to call for joined force to raise MS's awareness of our pain.
I'm afraid that the original thread might be too long and some people might miss my post there, so I open this new thread.
I've started a thread in the official WP support forum for our Denim OTA update.
And I think we should join together.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...dont-get/44c800ae-fbf1-4563-abbd-5f69df0f558b
If you don't need to type words for your pain, at least vote at the upper right corner to support it.
This might be our last weapon.

JC_Yang

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
There's countless of these. Just like W10 tech preview, an angry mob isn't going to do anything. You're not the only ones waiting.
First, I don't think there're countless reports on our specific issue in the official forum, here I mean "HK CV Lumia 1520 OTA update not available yet", I've used search function in that forum.
Second, this issue has nothing to do with W10 tech preview. Denim is a stable and expected update for production phones.
Third, the only other report for our issue does not contain detail and complete description of the situation, but mine do.
Fourth, where can you read angry from my so polite post? If there is any, I think we all agree it is reasonable emotional response.

affaiec

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Wallflowers' don't get anything done in this world. You have to get your opinion noticed. It is about Denim update for our 1520s and nothing to do with windows 10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb