WordFlow keyboard lag

DuoWing

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Every so often I experience the wirdflow keyboard lagging a bit. It's primarily in messaging because that's where I'm doing all my typing. Sometimes it seems like the little trail that follows the path of your finger will lag or stutter. I can't tell if the keyboard itself is actually stuttering or it just feels like it is because the finger trail is visually lagging. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this? My 1520 is an AT&T green model. After I updated to Denim I did a hard reset.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Maybe some issue with denim update I am using l625 preview for devs, no lags in wordlfow, the denim update created a lot of issues with 930 cam resolutions, 4g option unavialbility on some models and now this...hope these issues will be fixed with bug fix updates with a later update!

DuoWing

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I've never noticed a lag with the keyboard on my aging 1020. I'm willing to agree with you that Denim has caused quite a few problems. It's now making sense why it took so long to release. The lag is not super common, just once in a while there will be a noticeable visual lag in the trail and it seems like the whole thing along with the predictions sort of hesitates for a moment and then your word will pop up.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I've never noticed a lag with the keyboard on my aging 1020. I'm willing to agree with you that Denim has caused quite a few problems. It's now making sense why it took so long to release. The lag is not super common, just once in a while there will be a noticeable visual lag in the trail and it seems like the whole thing along with the predictions sort of hesitates for a moment and then your word will pop up.
Assuming win 10 will fix this issue!
Will ge getting the Lumia 640xl when it releases...lets see...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion