** Disclaimer ** I am not in any way affiliated with this company. I am just an enthusiastic customer.

For my old Lumia 900 I used a Slip Grip Car Mount. It was awesome because it allowed you to, with only one hand, install or remove the phone from the mount in a flash. The phone is rock solid in the mount, and Slip Grip made many custom versions that allowed you to use your phone in the mount with a specific phone case. I used a Ballistic case on my Lumia 900.

I recently upgraded to a Lumia 1520, and I was disappointed because Slip Grip did not support this phone. Instead I bought a Ram X-Grip mount that is adjustable. It held the phone fine, but I was constantly annoyed because it requires you to use two hands to get the phone in or out of the mount.

I emailed the people at Slip Grip about making a mount for the Lumia 1520 and to my delight they agreed to build them, and are now available!

Many different options for phones with or without a case, and tons of mounting solutions.

I would almost never pimp a website, but I love that Slip Grip agrees to support our wonderful 1520. They also have grips for many other Lumia models.

03-12-2015 05:03 PM
    Well you bought their product and emailed them, so you kind of are! :P
    Anyways, do they have arm bands?
    03-12-2015 05:27 PM
    I have no release issues. I like the "magicMount" system of using magnets. I always hated finding a mount that fit the phone or one that was easy to use. The 'Dash mount' was preferred to eyesore of a windshield mount and I could put the phone next to me on the dash. You can find them at Walmart or Amazon for about $15.

The only issue with it holding the 1520 is 'me' knocking it off now and then. It doesn't fall on bumps or normal traveling.
    03-13-2015 12:51 PM
    Hi I know this is a bit of a old thread, but I was doing some research after ive bought mine and just wanted to share my experience. I got a Wuteku Magnetic Phone mount from amazon, after a friend recommended it. It works great, I have a samsung S5 and works flawlessly with it. best thing is it doesnt mount on the windscreen I use to find my old one got in the way. You can move this in any direction you want - its really neat.

As im a newbie cant post a link on here but - search wuteku magnetic phone mount in amazon and it be there - Its great.
    Attached Thumbnails img_0398-square.jpg   img_0601_wuteku-square72.jpg  
    05-13-2015 09:47 PM