AMAZING!!!!

I love how my Lumia take photos and the quality of them. Now all my pictures are taken with RC and still I can't belive it how beautiful are.

Likwidz and gpobernardo like this.
    03-13-2015 11:54 AM
    Glad to know that you're enjoying your experience with WP! Most of my best shots were taken with my Windows Phone, too.
    03-13-2015 01:57 PM
    Wish you could have Rich Capture on by default. I know it would take up extra space, but I'm ok with that.
    03-13-2015 02:50 PM
    Wish you could have Rich Capture on by default. I know it would take up extra space, but I'm ok with that.
    Me too. But it also slows the device down? Because if you take a picture and then click to check the picture, it takes a few seconds and it lags for the moments animation thing.

But even so, I'd like to be able to keep it enabled by default.

You know what? Now that I'm asking. I'd like to be able to add a shortcut to launch the camera with presets already defined. Like, if I want to take a picture of something specific, like with rich capture, or with a certain ISO, or instead of 16+5 with ALL pictures, if I want to take a picture to share right away, or of a document, I can take a 5 mpx and that's it...

Microsoft, please hear me out! :)
    03-13-2015 03:33 PM
    Is rich capture turned off when you go to "pro mode"?
    Pro mode is when you click the little arrow that opens settings for focus, iso, shutter speed, etc.?
    03-13-2015 04:12 PM
    Is rich capture turned off when you go to "pro mode"?
    Pro mode is when you click the little arrow that opens settings for focus, iso, shutter speed, etc.?
    Yes it is. I guess they figure if you're going pro, you already know what settings are the best for your shot and don't need the wonderful magic of rich capture!
    03-14-2015 08:24 PM