Is there a drawing/note app for the Surface Pro 3?

Paul Foulkes

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
drawing/note app??

Having just got a Surface Pro 3 I am wondering if there is an app for my 1520 which I can use the stylus with? One of my main reasons for getting the Surface was the stylus and would be great if it could also be used with my 1520.

Portsider

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: drawing/note app??

since my go-to drawing app, Sketchbook Pro, isnt available in the windows store, I also use Fresh Paint. its the most feature rich app that I've found for the platform. But, sadly, you will not have much success with any type of capacitive stylus on the 1520. Ive got a drawer full of them ive purchased over the last several months, but the 1520's screen just isnt very responsive to any Ive tried. and even though the stylus of the SP3 is designed for pressure sensitivity, the 1520's screen doesnt have digitizer technology built in.

kirkalm

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Try Papyrus, have it on both my SP3 and 1520. Haven't tried to share notes between the two yet... OneNote is my go-to for sharing between devices.

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
i use sketchable by silicon blenders for painting - it's basically 53Paper for the Surface, and Bamboo Paper for notes - I just like the way it renders my handwritten text over OneNote

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99