My L1520 heating up in installation apps, games, calls, sms every where.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

This happened to my L535 (and my L1020), and restarting the phone seemed to have stopped the "extra" heating. However, it is perfectly normal for your phone to heat up during prolonged use, especially for games and app installations. Prolonged calls can also heat up your device.

How long does it take before you notice the heat?

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
It is rather strange that your phone is heating up doing anything. If you'd consider it there is nothing like a factory start. That would erase everything but luckily windows phone has the function to download your apps and some of your data again... I have the 1520 and I don't have the heating issue you've mentioned... Hmmm....

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
I have that same problem too.
I recently got myself 1520 and during charging and prologend use (game, ie.,etc..) my top left corner get heated up and warm. Is that normal?
My gf 630dual is warm after intese use too..but my 735 is not. Maybe just because it has ticker plastic case, i don't know.

Sorry if i hijacked but we have same problem.
Lumia 1520.1 8.1 denim

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

Try this,dont use radiation free flip covers.They cause a lot of heat.Dont use the phone while charging.Uninstall or avoid using some apps which drain a lot of battery as they could heat your phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss