How is the Lumia Camera 5.0 vs Lumia Camera Classic (Video 1080p)?

Deadbluesky666

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Lumia Camera 5.0 vs Lumia Camera Classic (Video 1080p)

I own a Lumia 1520 and i wonder which one is the best for video recording in low light (in 1080p) for live music show !! i mean in images quality and sound, Lumia camera 5.0 don't have the Directional Stereo and Audio Bass filter option like Camera Classic !??

The sound is good with the Camera classic but sometime the autofocus is not fast enough or get stuck.... So anyone here have try the Camera 5.0 in this kind of environment who can give me some honest advice ?? thanks

Deadbluesky666

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia Camera 5.0 vs Lumia Camera Classic (Video 1080p)

Well i have answer my question, for video in 1080p Lumia camera 5.0 is better, the autofocus is faster, the audio bass filter seem enables by default at 100hz, the 5.1 dolby is more effective even if you change your position (front, left or right of the stage), if your not using the zoom you will notice that there is no grainy things in the video and the stage light is better recorded no blur flash anymore if the band use a lot of stroboscope light... the Lumia camera classic was grainy all the way even without zoom !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss