Awesome 1520 Case Kickstarter

Paul Stasik

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
So I found this case on Kickstarter and just had to back it, breaking my rule of using Kickstarter as a shopping site.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1471106941/the-greatest-case

I love the Lumia 1520, more than any piece of tech I've had in my hands. It's been fun to show off, confuse people ("is that a new iPhone?!" silly people ask). However one of the frustrating things about how great this phone is has to be one-handed operations.

Changing playlists in the car or trying to quickly multitask definitely brings up that challenge. I've yet to drop my 1520 and hope never to, but after having gone through a number of cases that just did not impress, it was nice to see this.

I'm not affiliated with the guy who made this, but I wanted to pass it on to other 1520 owners. I'll post again once it arrives, and if it's great, let's keep backing innovative ideas like this!

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Ok I'm confused.... How does this help with one hand operations? All I see is a "case" if you can call it that and that's it. I'm kind of skeptical really and the team does not look professional at all.

Paul Stasik

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Ok I'm confused.... How does this help with one hand operations? All I see is a "case" if you can call it that and that's it. I'm kind of skeptical really and the team does not look professional at all.

Did you watch the video?

The idea is you have the vertical grips to hold onto, provided they are sturdy.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
No, but I did notice in the pictures how there was a line that was cut in the back which I assumed was removable and use it on the back of your hand. I suppose I was expecting some sort of protective case.

Paul Stasik

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
No, but I did notice in the pictures how there was a line that was cut in the back which I assumed was removable and use it on the back of your hand. I suppose I was expecting some sort of protective case.

Yeah I wouldn't mind some more details and pictures from the creator. However, just having the Lumia 1520 be included in a world dominated by iPhone/Android is worth my support. They've had a lot of backers so far so hopefully this takes off as a concept.

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I would back this up if I saw a 1520 model picutre, just like the iphone 6 and if the case had a closed back design. For me there are practiclar usecase flaws to this design with dust, water and snagging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2