signal keeps dropping too H+

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what's going on with my international L1520 but I have been getting poor signals for like a week or more and I can't seem to keep connected to my 4G! keeps dropping to E and H+ and some times 3G.. don't know if I should call my cell provider and B!tch or try something else on the phone... anyone else with videotron and getting the same results? btw how do you get into testing mode on this phone to check for all bands are activated?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but yea, beats me.

Perhaps you could check in with the carrier, see if they've been fiddling with things behind-the-scenes?

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
well I looked into myself since no one could help me, and I am seeing a pattern of a lot of people on the Nokia discussions forum site (and some people on here also) having the same issue as me where they are getting poor signals and/or LTE drops... leaves me to believe that there is an antenna problem with the L1520... My AT&T phone is doing the same thing but albeit not as bad... people on the Nokia site are begging Nokia to look into this but its on deaf ears it appears... wondering if it is truly an antenna problem or perhaps a software glitch, sorta like the L920 where people (including myself) had to install sys app pusher and then installing "access point" to get the correct cellular settings for the phone to connect properly... I am wondering if the same thing is happening here with the international L1520.. also doesn't help that the TESTMODE function doesn't work on the international versions...

the-wrangler

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've actually noticed the same with mine starting yesterday. RM-937 on Rogers, east of the GTA. Spending a lot of time on H+ between yesterday and today. Funny you mention it. Definitely wasn't like this for the last few months of use for me. I'm just keeping an eye on it for now, may be a network issue out this way

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I've actually noticed the same with mine starting yesterday. RM-937 on Rogers, east of the GTA. Spending a lot of time on H+ between yesterday and today. Funny you mention it. Definitely wasn't like this for the last few months of use for me. I'm just keeping an eye on it for now, may be a network issue out this way

also for me too in the first month it was great and now byack!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon