My L1520 is completely not working. I cannot even access the settings menu. How can I get this working?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My L1520 is completely not working. I cannot even access the settings menu

All the new apps that were supposed to be included in this build are the ones that are missing, they simply disappeared (calendar, outlook, gallery). My settings menu simply does not exist anymore, and at the notification area nothing happens when I select "all settings". All the rest is almost identical to Lumia Denim, except for the keybord and the notification area. There is any way to reset my lumia without accessing the settings menu?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: My L1520 is completely not working. I cannot even access the settings menu

All the new apps that were supposed to be included in this build are the ones that are missing, they simply disappeared (calendar, outlook, gallery). My settings menu simply does not exist anymore, and at the notification area nothing happens when I select "all settings". All the rest is almost identical to Lumia Denim, except for the keybord and the notification area. There is any way to reset my lumia without accessing the settings menu?

yes the only way left is using lumia software recovery tool to flash your device back to wp 8.1 . ;) good day. and beware next time updating to TP

How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - India

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

You probably did back up everything, so why not Hard Reset your phone , and see if it fixes everything. Or you can try sort reset first

henocksandy

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

Same pproblem here on my Lumia 520!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo