All the new apps that were supposed to be included in this build are the ones that are missing, they simply disappeared (calendar, outlook, gallery). My settings menu simply does not exist anymore, and at the notification area nothing happens when I select "all settings". All the rest is almost identical to Lumia Denim, except for the keybord and the notification area. There is any way to reset my lumia without accessing the settings menu?
    04-10-2015 10:42 PM
    All the new apps that were supposed to be included in this build are the ones that are missing, they simply disappeared (calendar, outlook, gallery). My settings menu simply does not exist anymore, and at the notification area nothing happens when I select "all settings". All the rest is almost identical to Lumia Denim, except for the keybord and the notification area. There is any way to reset my lumia without accessing the settings menu?
    yes the only way left is using lumia software recovery tool to flash your device back to wp 8.1 . ;) good day. and beware next time updating to TP

How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - India
    04-10-2015 10:47 PM
    You probably did back up everything, so why not Hard Reset your phone , and see if it fixes everything. Or you can try sort reset first
    04-10-2015 10:56 PM
    Same pproblem here on my Lumia 520!
    04-10-2015 10:57 PM