Lumia 1520, will it get Windows 10, and Flash websites

liviococcia

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi Members
I've been looking for a while at getting a 1520, and have seen many in the 'used' market place, but I still have reservations.

Will the phone effectually get Windows 10, or this unlikely seeing as the 10 technical preview is only offered to a select Lumia models.

If I did purchase the phone, how does it work regarding websites that use The Flash pluging, and are there easy ways around the website Flash viewing problem like editing the Flash pluging whitelist on a Windows 8.1 desktop, or tablet computer.

Your help, and insight would be appreciated.

Regards

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the 1520 will get the Windows 10 update.
But Flash is not supported on WP (or iOS or most Android browsers for that matter). Tbh, I barely ever come across websites that require Flash anymore. That being said, I'm not playing any browser games, so that could be a different story.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This thread is surrounded by threads of 1520 users getting the TP installed via Insider... Plenty to read on how it's working.

However, unless the newly acquired 1520 is to be your daily, you are way overpaying for a toy to test the Insider program. And if it is your daily, you should not put it on Insider...

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Flash is not present in Windows 10 for phones.

Then again, neither is it on iOS.

Android doesn't have it anymore since Adobe axed mobile Flash, although you can sideload it, and a similar story with Blackberry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6