Demo unit in store?

bmbriefs

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone seen one of these on display in a store recently? I am interested but would like to feel the size of it before I purchase- I checked bestbuy, target and AT&T but no dice.

I thought that maybe the Nexus 6 might be a good comparable, but am not sure.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen one of these on display in a store recently? I am interested but would like to feel the size of it before I purchase- I checked bestbuy, target and AT&T but no dice.

I thought that maybe the Nexus 6 might be a good comparable, but am not sure.
The Nexus 6 has the same size screen as the 1520, but it feels smaller because of its design. It's probably as close as you'll get though. Try it, and imagine a bit bigger device.

Edit: I just checked the dimension of both devices. The Nexus 6 actually is a bit smaller in height and width, but a bit thicker. The back is rounded though, and I'm guessing the thickness is measured at its thickest point. The Nexus 6 is almost 1 oz. lighter as well.

Last edited:

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I've actually never seen a demo unit of the 1520 in any store. In fact, the way I found out that it exists is my good friend that used to work for AT&T had one and he showed it to me.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Last time I was in Best Buy, they had one on display. Over in the Microsoft Windows area of the store, not with the phones. They had exactly zero Windows phones available in the phone sales area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss