Have been getting into vlogging recently and I have to say I am very impressed with what I can accomplish using the following app on my Lumia 1520:

Lumia Camera: Record the video
    Movie Moments: Add captions
    Video Tuner: Perform post production adjustments such as brightness/contrast
    Movie Creator Beta: Edit the movie and add transitions
    Video Uploader: Send my finished movie to YouTube

However one thing I would love to be able to do is add my channel branding graphics over my videos. I have PNG files that have my social media links and links to my website that I always have to add on my PC using Adobe Premiere. If I could do this on my phone then it would save me a TON of time as I could get my editing done on my commute to and from work.

Does anyone know of a simple app that let's you overlay a graphic such as a .png file over a video on Windows Phone? Doesn't have to be fancy, just something to get the job done. Thanks! :D
    04-27-2015 11:27 AM
    Unlike each of the previous tasks you mention, adding a watermark requires every frame of the video to be processed. I hope you find your app, but don't expect it to be fast or easy on the battery. Ideally this is a task for a full PC. You may be OK with very small vids or with applying it to the first couple of minutes of the video.
    Unlike each of the previous tasks you mention, adding a watermark requires every frame of the video to be processed. I hope you find your app, but don't expect it to be fast or easy on the battery. Ideally this is a task for a full PC. You may be OK with very small vids or with applying it to the first couple of minutes of the video.
    liamfoneill likes this.
    04-27-2015 11:31 AM
    Hi Andy, yes I agree will probably dog the processor although the Movie Moments app essentially does the same thing albeit with captions so it "technically" is possible. I can see there are apps on iOS and Android that do this. Hopefully there is one out there for Windows Phone! :)
    04-27-2015 11:37 AM