Windows Insider Update June 3, 2015 BLANK SCREEN! LOADING.. LOADING.. LOADING after update! How can I fix this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows Insider Update June 3, 2015 BLANK SCREEN! LOADING... LOADING... LOADING after update!

The hell, I just updated my Nokia Lumia 1520 to windows 10, and nothing happens after the update! I got frustrated! Coz' all I've got is phone with a unlimited loading screen! nothing happens! what the hell is that update for? to destroy phones? Menu and Startscreen have gone. What Am I going to do now with my phone after this **** update ?! **** THAT UPDATE! Pardon my english. As I get so FRUSTRATED NOW BECAUSE OF THE SOFTWARE UPDATE!

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows Insider Update June 3, 2015 BLANK SCREEN! LOADING... LOADING... LOADING after update!

Rolling Back to WP8.1
And if you would have read some posts in this forum you could have known that this can happen with a preview.

Good luck.

And do not forget "If you can't do the time don't do the crime"

Xboxer Eyts

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows Insider Update June 3, 2015 BLANK SCREEN! LOADING... LOADING... LOADING after update!

That's what happened to my 1520 also. I turned it off for now while patiently waiting for the next build. Just bought a second hand lumia 920 for my daily use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo