Car holder from a B&M store

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I have to go out of town suddenly tomorrow and need a car holder for my 1520. As its such short notice I have no time to order from amazon to deliver in time so I was wondering if anyone can recommend anything from a brick & mortar store like bestbuy or the like in the DC area. Thanks.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I prefer a weighted base type holder... I have this one purchased from Walmart and it is actually for a GPS. (Look for it in electronics, not auto.) It holds the 1520 in a case and also down as small as a 520. I've never had it shift on me during any maneuvering. The weighted base plus the non-slip pad hold it firm. The phone is on top of the dash so you see it clearly without taking your eyes completely off the windshield. As it is for GPS the clamp opens to a very generous size and the "lobster claws" adjust to leave buttons accessible. Easy to just pick up and stow or transfer from vehicle to vehicle. It doesn't mount permanently, but acts as if it is. A great price too.

k2-_7c76b2c3-966c-4d13-b0e6-6d724f0223f3.v1.jpg

Check the spec: Custom Accessories Phone/GPS Holder with Dash Pad - Walmart.com

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
That looks perfect, and being removable is even better. Unfortunately its not available in my zip code for shipping or pickup but at least I can check my local store for other options. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster