Why won't my notifications work?

Nokia_1520

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Notifications wont work!!

Hello! I'm having trouble with my new Nokia Lumia 1520. My notifications for both Whatsapp and Viber dont work. They dont come up on my screen or in the notifications center, been trying for nearly 2 weeks now ! :( A bit fed up

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Notifications wont work!!

Make sure that you have toast notifications set up in both apps.

Notifications should then be caught by the phone...

Nokia_1520

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site

The notifications are on for both apps ! 2 days ago I got it to work, but once I left home and I have no internet access when I leave, I then back arrived home to only relies that once again they had stopped working. I worked it by unticking the Vibrate box on both apps in the notification section of settings. I've restarted my phone so many times and still nothing.

Gaurav Tyagi

May 29, 2014
Visit site

The notifications are on for both apps ! 2 days ago I got it to work, but once I left home and I have no internet access when I leave, I then back arrived home to only relies that once again they had stopped working. I worked it by unticking the Vibrate box on both apps in the notification section of settings. I've restarted my phone so many times and still nothing.
Reinstall the apps, and make sure you have backed up messages, before uninstalling WhatsApp.