Replacing 1520 Battery

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I not had a screen issue yet (knocks on wood) but I have successfully replaced the battery.. There are videos on YouTube and ive posted my result in previous post. If you can search by history late last year. There is special tool that shipped with the battery to help in the removal process. Be careful with the strip inside take your time because is gupp down with some glue like substance too same with the battery. At the time it seem hard but once I was in it it seemed easy.

Has anyone changed the battery on the 1520 successfully including the touch screen works after the change ?

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I not had a screen issue yet (knocks on wood) but I have successfully replaced the battery.. There are videos on YouTube and ive posted my result in previous post. If you can search by history late last year. There is special tool that shipped with the battery to help in the removal process. Be careful with the strip inside take your time because is gupp down with some glue like substance too same with the battery. At the time it seem hard but once I was in it it seemed easy.

How was the battery change successful; what procedure did you use to change the battery ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa