Can I get some help with an APN settings problem on my Lumia 1520?

sinatv52

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
APN setting problem Lumia 1520

hi, how can i edit APN settings on my lumia 1520?

the Operator rapidly sends me sms that my settings are not correct and makes my internet speed so slow,

as you know there is no apn settings in wp8.1 and Access Point does not work in wp8.1. :straight:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You would have to go to Settings > cellular + SIM > SIM settings > Manual Internet APN must be toggled to "On" > edit internet APN

I don't know what APN to advise you to input as I don't know your country and carrier. I see MTN on your Passport Profile, but not what country. The APN for MTN will vary from country to country...

CJT1980

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My phone got updated 10.0.12562.84 and now i'm unable to send/get picture messages and unable to use data.

Nokia 1520 unlock on Tmobile

When I go to add Internet APN the only options I have are:

APN
User Name
Password
Proxy Server (URL)
Proxy Port

Any help will be great thanks WP

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My phone got updated 10.0.12562.84 and now i'm unable to send/get picture messages and unable to use data.

Nokia 1520 unlock on Tmobile

When I go to add Internet APN the only options I have are:

APN
User Name
Password
Proxy Server (URL)
Proxy Port

Any help will be great thanks WP

Is it unlocked from ATT? Did you try a reboot since the update? That should get the settings right from the SIM. My Factory Unlocked 1520 never had a problem on T-Mo. It always configured itself.

Try these settings (click the Windows mobile 8 link): Mobile Phone Carrier Settings for T-Mobile - United States

You may want to also try all those above linked but substitute "fast.t-mobile.com" (no quotes) in place of APN for internet and MMS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire