Bet365 Live Video on Windows Phone 10?

venciminchev

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi, is it possible now to watch live video on bet365 i guess with Spartan browser? If Microsoft doesn't put this service in the future i think i go back to Android... Also windows phone doesn't support live stream even if not flash, how then iphone supports live video on bet365?

ScrubbyXD

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
If Microsoft doesn't put this service in the future i think i go back to Android...

While we understand your frustration that a preview build of an OS that is still being developed is not feature complete please keep in mind that no one here works for microsoft OR has any more influence over development than you do.

Save the threats for people you can bully. Submit a report via the same system we do and wait.

venciminchev

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Ok, i find bet365 app on the market but when i install it and try it for first time it's ok, live video starts and works perfectly but once if i close the program and open it for a second time "watch" button doesn't work anymore and i must reinstall the app to run video stream again... I try to install the app on SD card or internal storage - same problem... Is there anyone who uses this app and has a similar issue?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion