Lumia 1520 Glitch

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys

My phone has a problem. It keeps on going back to the previous app I open. Sometimes when I press the home button it doesn't go to the start screen, instead it gos back to the previous app I used.

Sometimes when I press the home button it flashes the "resuming" screen then goes to the start screen then goes back to the app previously opened.

Sometimes while scrolling the start screen it does the same thing.

Anybody encountered this issue? I did a soft reset but it didn't really do much. Thanks for the help.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
That sounds like the start screen crashing, the start screen, at least as far as I've gathered, is an app now too, so when it crashes it probably opens the last still functioning app running.

EDIT: whoops, clicked this from the trending without looking at where it was, that previous text was assuming you were using windows 10

I don't think the start screen is necessarily an app in 8.1, but it still looks to me like the start screen is crashing, could possibly be an app you have pinned tripping out the start screen with something wonky, could also be something going screwy with it, you could try unpinning everything and see if it still happens, and if it doesn't, its likely an app causing the issue, from there, its just a matter of figuring out the culprit through process of elimination. If that doesn't work, then id just go for a factory reset.

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
The last app I pinned was Flipboard but I think I had the problem before pinning the tile but let me see. Thank you for your response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs