The 1520 is the Audio King!

Al4video

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
We all know what kind of video we can get out of a 1520, but the audio is what really blows me away. With some phones you have to get all of your audio from the front of the sound system. I have had the 1520 do amazing things in places it shouldn't. I forgot to turn on surround sound here so I could catch audio from front and back, but it didn't matter as the 1520 just nailed it anyway.

I have thought about going back to the iPhone 6 plus just because of the whole lack of certain apps, but with this kind of quality I would be crazy.

Besides what I figured out was the apps I want like a timecode slate, teleprompter etc. actually are more suited for my ipad then any phone.

Check it out. This somewhat dated phone continues to blow me away, and yes I am on the latest windows 10 mobile version.
Anybody else using their phone like this?

Al4video

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Guy, I'm a professional camera guy and I am just blown away by the 1520. There are $10,00 cameras that can't get that kind of audio out of the box. Thanks for subscribing to my channel

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm a professional camera guy and I am just blown away by the 1520.

I'm always caught off guard by today's (or yesterdays) compact technology.
Looking around at all my dedicated cameras makes me sad :(

Anyhoo...
Again great work and thank you for the link!

jsooney

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
That's pretty impressive for a phone. Nice Gretsch too. Interesting choice of drumsticks, kind of like what Dave Grohl used. They almost look homemade.

NightOrchid

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Wow thats awesome.. that could actually pass as a retail video.. not a bootleg.

I also had an iPhone 6, but ended up back on my 1520.. Screen was too small on the iPhone and just dont like iTunes or the messy Apple app store.

Love my 1520

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills