Remote your unresponsive phone?

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Touch not working on 1520, is there any way i can use phone via pc ? (usb, bluethoot)
Something like plug your usb into phone and pc, download some software on pc, ???, use pc and instal wp10technical without using your phone's touch-would be nice. :grincry:

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
For the updates I think the best way is to wait for the 10 TP to be available as RTM to public. I am sure there will be some sort of recovery tool that can flash(if need be) or load the OS for you. The only downside is after all the flashing or reset your phone will start with OTB experience which would still need touch input to access net and change settings. Or maybe wait till the rumoured docking station to be made available which can hook up your phone with mouse and keboard ( if available for 1520)

Optimistic me

cheers

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Nah.. I wait my paychek to repair 1520's screen..but too scared to use 830 on win10 because i have no stable, daily driver to use.
So i thougt if i can, somehow, use pc to instal win 10 on broken 1520 and play around a bit till it get fixen. I'm eager to dive into insider side of moon but no another phone except 1520 and 830.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos