Phone wont charge

ski-line900

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

My 1520 started charging slowly, or not at all if I was using it while charging. Then one night it got completely drained and refused to hold a charge after that. I left it on a charging for days at a time and it never came back to life. I had a blinking status light but that is all. Tried to do hard reset and everything.

Do you think it is a battery problem? Should I try to replace the battery? I do not know what next steps should be. Im using a Zenphone2 right now and I miss my 6'' Win phone! Thanks

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Does your phone even turn ON? If yes have you tried performing a soft reset? How did you perform a hard-reset if your phone never turns ON?

If your phone turns ON but discharges quickly then it could be a worn out battery.

ski-line900

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, it does not turn on. If I plug it into a charger it just flashes the windows key light...tried many different cables and chargers.

ski-line900

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
It turns out the contacts on the charging port were corroded and filthy. Once cleaned, charged and booted right up. :p Feel dumb, wish I would have done it sooner.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6