Anyone experiencing Visual Voice Mail probles with Build 10572 on Lumia1520?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I upgraded my Lumia 1520 to the latest WM Build 10572. The only thing that's not working for me is the Visual Voice Mail. I keep getting a message at the top of my screen that says "Can't connect" and under the tabs menu it says "Call Voice Mail" This was never an issue with the previous builds. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10572 | Windows Experience Blog

You can try to hard reset the phone, but it seems it is a known, documented issue.

Known issues:
•Visual Voicemail sync is broken on some devices. You may need to call your voicemail directly within the Phone app > Settings > Change more settings for Phone > Call Voicemail.
•Opening message threads within the Messaging app will crash on dual SIM phones if the second line’s Messaging tile is removed from the Start screen (even if only a single SIM is used). The second line’s Messaging app will also appear to be removed from the All apps list. To work around this issue, the second line messaging tile must be linked to the first line messaging tile by opening up the first line in the Messaging app then go to Settings > link tiles.
•On Dual SIM devices, unpinning the second line Phone tile from the Start screen will make the entry disappear from the All apps list. Rebooting the phone will cause the tile and application to both reappear.
•Photos cannot be selected for sharing through third party apps like Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram Beta, WhatsApp etc.
•Some devices will get into a state where the Phone app will continually crash upon launch. Resetting the device will recover it from this state.
•Devices that have updated from Windows Phone 8 to Windows Phone 8.1 may lose the ability to connect to Wi-Fi on Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds or may fail to update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds all together. You can use the Windows Device Recovery Tool to first update your device to Windows Phone 8.1 and then upgrade to the latest Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb