Screen problem

msmatis

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
today my beloved Lumia started to act weird. When I keep screen on for about 20 second, screen is starting to have ghosts/lines. Dont even know how to describe that. I think it is display problem because when I take screenshot photo is absolutely normal. When I put my screen off for few second display is ok for some time but then it happened again.
I tried disable glance, adjust brightness,... nothing worked. Any ideas? Thanks a lot.
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image5.JPG

Attachments

• image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    230.9 KB · Views: 0

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the useful details, which suggest that that is a hardware-level problem. Did you notice any unusual over heating? Have you dropped your phone? What did the service center say about that observation?

msmatis

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I just came back from service, they said that problem is most likely LCD, they will look at it in next 10-15 days. Hope it will be fixed :( No over heating but I think battery drains faster when this started. Phone was about a year in hard case, never dropped, no contact with water, nothing.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Then it could just be a lose connection (hopefully) or probably minor condensation causing the erratic display. Let's hope for the least damage - to your phone and to your wallet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb