Upset 1520 AT&T Customer about No 950 XL Upgrade on the NEXT Plan!!

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Is there any 1520 Owners out there who has been in the NEXT plan who is pissed that after waiting 2 years and being faithful only to not have the 950 XL available for in store upgrade ???[/B

] Its bad enough that there is no Phablet upgrade comparable to the 1520 . Adding insult injury that my 1520 battery is shutting down if I use the camera or Groove Music.

The 950 is a great phone' but I am use to a 6 inch Screen. We stuck by MS/ Nokia by investing in the 1520 only to be told ' No 950 XL??? Could someone please help me out here or share your feelings

• Will Microsoft Cater to us 1520 owners on the "NEXT" plan and offer us the 950 XL form their store or online site????
  • Will AT&T eventually bring in the 950 XL later ??
  • Should we throw in the towel
I love Windows phone and have been since the original Tilt, Tilt 2 , HTC Titan , Focus . 920 Blah Blah...

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Oh... Kay?

First off, Microsoft will be selling the Lumia 950 XL unlocked from their stores, while secondly, there's a "monthly payment plan" for the phone too, just that haven't announced pricing yet, but that will come closer to time if release.

Just a heads up, of course.

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Zulfigar,

I appreciate your feedback.( Sorry that my post seemed all over the place)

Its just my phone keeps shutting down and I really want to march in , have them honor the NEXT plan and allow me to walk out with a 950 XL upgrade . I 've gotten use to the size of the 1520 and really prefer something similar. IPhone and Android are not an option . I like the ' Flagship" Windows Large phones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss