I have a Nokia 1520 and I love the phone. I have been curious about the autocorrect function and have tried looking for these options myself but I can't find answers.

1. my phone recognizes that cant and dont (without apostrophes) are misspelled words, but it still does not autocorrect them. It does pop up with word replacement and I can tap on the can't or don't suggestion, but why does the phone not automatically change it out?

2. is there a way to set which words I want replaced with something? I know the iphone has an option to switch out words but I can't find anything like that on my windows device.

I do not want to reset my dictionary as I have had the phone for a while, but does anyone have any other suggestions for me? not too big of a deal, but it is inconvenient and it seems like there would be an option to fix it.
    11-20-2015 08:49 AM
    The way autocorrect works on Windows Phone is that it learns how you type, so if you constantly make mistakes then it presumes that is how you speak and want it reflected
    11-20-2015 09:08 AM