I know you guys have seen this question a thousand times, but I'm too lazy to dig through the forums....

The phone is great. Works fine with the exception of the screen issues.

Anything to recommend to help? At least make the experience a little more bearable??

TIA.
    12-03-2015 03:45 PM
    What screen issues are you having? Need to be more specific.
    12-03-2015 05:21 PM
    I know you guys have seen this question a thousand times, but I'm too lazy to dig through the forums....

The phone is great. Works fine with the exception of the screen issues.

Anything to recommend to help? At least make the experience a little more bearable??

TIA.
    I think the general consensus is to put it in a rigid case so the body doesn't flex. The flexing causes the touch mechanism to go wacky, partly because it's such a big screen. Sometimes I have to twist and bend mine, or jump up and down on it to get it to behave. Someone else might be able to recommend a case, although you might be able to find out with a quick search.
    12-03-2015 05:47 PM
    You can try turning touch sensitivity to normal and turning off vibration on capacitive buttons, I had to return mine for repair as it had white spots on screen caused by the vibration module or so I am led to believe, All working fine after repair and no white spots or screen problems, Hope you can get it sorted ☺
    12-03-2015 06:10 PM
    thanks for the info everyone. I've disabled the vibration on the button and that seems to help quite a bit. I am going to try and use it a bit more to see how things work out. Thanks again
    AndyFZ1S likes this.
    12-04-2015 02:34 PM