Error message when trying to install some apps, not all apps. What could the problem be?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Error message when trying to install some apps, not all apps.

Hope some one has info on how to get this resolved. I am running Windows Phone 10 latest build on a Lumia 1520. Everything was working great except I had an issue with my bluetooth connection in the car so I decided to do a reset on the device to see if it would fix the problem. After the reset, the problem was fixed, however I have 7 apps that will just not install. I keep getting an error saying

"Application name needs to be installed on my internal hard drive. We'll override your settings only for this installation" (apps are installed on my SD Card). After I say OK, it will start downloading and then I get "Error, see details" and I get the same error message again. Does anyone have any suggestion? If I cancel the download, the next time I check for updates, these all come up again and I get the same error messages again.

Thanks,
Gavin

Gavinr98

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Error message when trying to install some apps, not all apps.

Never mind, figured out the issue. The apps were originally installed on the SD Card, I had to move them back to the local storage. After that, reran the install and it worked!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss