Finally getting my first windows phone, the Lumia 1520

george milburn

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
COOL....I have an unlocked rm-940 coming this week. I will be using T-mobile. I have heard of problems with MMS & internet sharing with this model, anybody run in to these problems?

ambhutta

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
congrats , its a great phone and I'm really satisfied from it ,I am also using AT&T model rm-940 in this model their is no Qi Wireless charging , Didn't supports all LTE bands when I bought this phone I don't know about these . over all phone performance in great battery time is enough for a whole day . you have to keep a 2000 or 3000mA charger for fast charging . best of luck enjoy Phablet .

george milburn

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
congrats , its a great phone and I'm really satisfied from it ,I am also using AT&T model rm-940 in this model their is no Qi Wireless charging , Didn't supports all LTE bands when I bought this phone I don't know about these . over all phone performance in great battery time is enough for a whole day . you have to keep a 2000 or 3000mA charger for fast charging . best of luck enjoy Phablet .
Thanks.
So no problem with MMS or internet sharing?

Changaizee

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
welcome, glad to know you liked it, have you tried putting the latest insider build on it, you should if you have not, its awesome with the .107 build

nabua27

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys! I just installed the latest insider release preview build (10586.122) and it works like a dream:smile: . I also bought a tempered glass and a hard case (to avoid screen issues)image.jpegimage.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett