Very bright capacitive buttons after phone reset and update to .122 build

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I have done a phone reset, replaced the phone microphone and charging parts at microsoft care center. it was on build .107 then updated to build .122 the capacitive buttons now is very bright. I can't look at them in a dark room. It is really annoying.
I remember this issue happened with some guys after the denim update, I read a lot of forums with no solution.
Can anyone help in solving this? will it help to reset the phone software using the Windows Device Recovery Tool? I don't wanna reset the phone as it will take a long time updating and restoring everything as it used to be.. If somebody assures me it will work I will just make a reset... thank you

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I am facing the same annoyance with my Nokia Lumia 822.

The bright capacitive buttons can be turned off through "Battery Saver Brightness" in the "Display" section of the Extra Settings.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work on W10M.

The only fix for this is to revert back to WP8.1 and change the "Battery Saver Brightness" setting and then upgrade to W10M from there.

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I am facing the same annoyance with my Nokia Lumia 822.

The bright capacitive buttons can be turned off through "Battery Saver Brightness" in the "Display" section of the Extra Settings.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work on W10M.

The only fix for this is to revert back to WP8.1 and change the "Battery Saver Brightness" setting and then upgrade to W10M from there.

what is the relation between battery saver brightness and the bright capacitive buttons... when the battery saver is on the capacitive buttons will turn off, but this is no solution for me as I don't want to use my mobile on battery saving.. battery saving dims the screen and turns off all notifications...
my capacitive buttons are so bright that the bottom of my screen is so bright and you can easily see the light rays leak from bottom...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720