Outlook email not found in Settings Notifications. Where is it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Outlook email not found in Settings > Notifications

After upgrading my Lumia 1520 to official Windows 10 mobile build 10586.164 with Update Advisor notifications for my 2 email stop working.

Checked under every account settings for notifications and "Play notification sound" and "Show Notification in action center" (literally translated from my language) are checked.

I try find Outlook email app under main Settings > Notification but the app not showing in available list for managing app notifications.

What i need to do for add Outlook email app in notification listing for managing my email notifications?

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Outlook email not found in Settings > Notifications

Try Settings > Personalisation > sounds? I've noticed the option doesn't initially show up until I receive an email.

MartLea

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site

My partner' L640 LTE was also missing the Linked Email app in the app list for managing applications although the Outlook app was there. Found that after sending emails to both her linked accounts this triggered the Linked Email to appear in the list. Maybe this is the same for Outlook? Try sending an email to that account from PC or some other device and see if it enables Outlook in the app list.

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site

First go to outlook mail settings and enable notifications and banners. Then send your self an email. After you get any notification you should be able to find it in notifications within the phone settings.

And update further - to Redstone.

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster