My Lumia 1520 (AT&T) has refused to update to Windows 10 Mobile and when I try the insider, it gives me an error message. Any help?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My Lumia 1520 (AT&T) has refused to update to windows 10 mobile and when I try the insider, it says

My Lumia 1520 (AT&T) has refused to update to windows 10 mobile and when I try the insider, it says "A connection error prevented us from downloading programs for you. Please check the date/time of your device and its network connection and try again."

I've registered for windows insider mobile, my date and time is definitely not the problem. I just don't know what the actual issue is. Can anyone help?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: My Lumia 1520 (AT&T) has refused to update to windows 10 mobile and when I try the insider, it s

My Lumia 1520 (AT&T) has refused to update to windows 10 mobile and when I try the insider, it says "A connection error prevented us from downloading programs for you. Please check the date/time of your device and its network connection and try again."

I've registered for windows insider mobile, my date and time is definitely not the problem. I just don't know what the actual issue is. Can anyone help?

keep auto update of time and date off. Also check your region and time zone.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Ricardo Gonzalez5

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: My Lumia 1520 (AT&T) has refused to update to Windows 10 Mobile and when I try the insider, it g

Hi,
I have Lumia 1520 RM940 unlock, 8.1Os Ver 8.10.14219.341 I run Windows Insider and "get preview builds" send a error"Server Error please check date/time..." I did it a hard reset and still the same. All my other apps working well just Flipboard send me error "Network not avaliable" any idea for fix my cell? I try to upgrade to windows 10
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven