The screen will start flickering as soon as i unlock the device and also some apps may open automatically and everything goes wrong. The device also gets heated up quickly. I have tried many things including resetting the phone, but still the problem prevails and i cant use my device properly. currently my device is running on denim update
    06-28-2016 12:54 AM
    The screen will start flickering as soon as i unlock the device and also some apps may open automatically and everything goes wrong. The device also gets heated up quickly. I have tried many things including resetting the phone, but still the problem prevails and i cant use my device properly. currently my device is running on denim update
    1 . if you got a sd card, remove it and do a deep scan via notebook sd reader
    2 - remove and clean battery (and slot) copper pins
    3 - by chanche, did your phone fallen on floor?
    4 - go to settings, battery and check wich app is draining the most
    Last edited by Maurizio Troso; 06-28-2016 at 03:59 AM.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-28-2016 03:04 AM
    it looks like part of the screen is sensing touch input which means the screen is too tight in that section - perhaps by a fall as Maurizio said

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    06-28-2016 03:51 AM