What's the best Camera App for Lumia 1520?

Alberto Borsato

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Disappointed with the native Windows Camera app (bad photo!) I tried some other camera app like 1Shot Camera (I think the best) and Camera360 Sight.
Any other suggestion for having superlative photos with our 1520?
What's the best for you?
Thanks to all.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'll give 1 Shot a look, not sure I've heard of it before.

I like Camera360 Sight for fast deployment and quick point and shoot. Also the filters are nice for post shot edits.

ProShot is very well regarded. It has a lot of controls, very granular settings in HDR for example, and you can save up to 2 custom setups for quick access to your favorite setting combination. There is a new made for 10 version coming soon...

A lot of it depends less on generalities and more on what you want out of your photos. I use some things you might not like and you might like some things I'd take a pass on.

I find Sketch Camera a lot of fun. BLACK has some great filters. That leads us into post processing... You can get a lot more mileage out of any lens by doing a bit of work after.the shot. Do you capture DNG? Try Rawer on the phone. I've been using a double hit on desktop for DNG. I convert from DNG to JPG with Fotor and follow up with edits and tweaks in Polarr Pro.

It's not an easy to answer question as there are many tastes. I'd say explore a lot of Apps and find what works best for you.

Alberto Borsato

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I mean only photo quality, no filters and no effects.
For example, with windows camera is impossible to have decent exposure (and focus...) on sunny sky but with 1Shot is ok and also with windows camera colors are not real...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte