Random reboots

sebr

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Especially when doing things like using navigation or taking multiple pictures in row that consume a lot of energy I get the my L1520 to reboot. After it comes up I get a message that my SD card should be checked for errors as there were problems with it. But I guess this is misleading since the warning only shows up because the phone was not properly shut down. Even then it will not stay on but keep shutting itself down. Battery level also seem to be decreased massively. Only when I connect it to a charger it stays on.
Dead battery?
The phone is two years old and running latest W10m (no insider). The runtime is fine as well. Except these problems when operating the phone under heavy load. Any suggestions?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Especially when doing things like using navigation or taking multiple pictures in row that consume a lot of energy I get the my L1520 to reboot. After it comes up I get a message that my SD card should be checked for errors as there were problems with it. But I guess this is misleading since the warning only shows up because the phone was not properly shut down. Even then it will not stay on but keep shutting itself down. Battery level also seem to be decreased massively. Only when I connect it to a charger it stays on.
Dead battery?
The phone is two years old and running latest W10m (no insider). The runtime is fine as well. Except these problems when operating the phone under heavy load. Any suggestions?

try without the sd card just to be sure

sebr

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
After some testing I can confirm it happen also when no microSD is in the phone. BUT considering how man posts related to battery and these symptoms flooding this forum lately I think a software problem could be the issue as well. So how to determine?
Also I find many people reporting replacement batteries that not charge up to 100% anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786