Hi, so i have a problem with cortana on the 1520. She will launch the the cortana app and get stuck in a loop. The phone is almost unusable because of this glitch. I can be looking at a message, a website, an email and bam, cortana launched. The worst is when i use the camera button to start the camera app. She will launch every time i press the button. When i slide the phone in my pocket cortana launches and get stuck in a launch loop. I had two pixel dots show up on the display. I thought maybe the that was a cause, damaged display pressure problem. I replaced the display and she stopped random launching for a week. Now it is as bad or worse than before. I have yet to find someone with this problem, i have now run out of ideas for a fix, other than replacing the motherboard. The phone is awesome and i do not want to replace it, but i also need a phone that works. Any advice would be great.
    11-26-2016 05:59 AM
    i understand the frustration. Considering you swapped the whole LCD by yourself, you must be an advanced user so i will not suggest you doing a hard reset (you obviously did it already).

I had the same problem and changing the lcd helped. I suggest that old lcd had a digitizer problem with phantom touch applieng pressure on 'search button' for too long and thus activating cortana.
    12-28-2016 07:01 AM