Help ! How can I restore deleted photos from internal memory ?

POLAT ALEMDAR

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone , I have Lumia 1520 W10M and my
nephew deleted all files from File Manger. What is
important for me is photos , how can I restore them ?
In addition , They were saved on Internal memory not
SD card . Please help !

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately for the average person they are unretrievable. If you had significant data recovery resources or maybe hire it out to a professional data recovery services then probably but it'll likely result in the death of the phone.

I hope you had backups, if you left it at default settings, those photos may be stored on OneDrive, so log into OneDrive.com and see if there's anything there.

Also, if they were stored on the SD card it would be better because the SD card can be connected directly to by a PC and accessed by data recovery programs like Recuva and can be retrieved if the phone dies. Not so with the phone's internal storage. But that's just for things going forward.

SeanMoss

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
For this problem, first consider using Google, OneDrive, Dropbox for recovery.
Google photo
Select the trash in Google's photo, long press each image you want to restore, then click Recover. Deleted files can be kept for 60 days.

Microsoft OneDrive
Open the app and go to Me > Recycle Bin. Select the file and click the Restore icon. OneDrive keeps deleted files for up to 30 days, but if your recycle bin is greater than 10% of total storage, it may delete them faster.

Dropbox
You need to log in to the desktop to recover deleted images in Dropbox, you can't do this in the app. Go to File > Deleted Files and select the file you want to restore. They can be used for 30 days after deletion.

Otherwise, restoring photos deleted from internal storage with reliable data recovery software is the last resort.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb