Slow ring on 1520

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Let me know how it goes

Looks like only WP8 timeout the keys before the screen. But on W10M I can turn off the keylights completely via a regkey. Or if you set Display brightness to Low Automatic it should turn them off. I would like to have them timeout like on the ATIV S/SE...

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I was using mine on AT&T, but I'm currently selling it. It's interesting that the behavior of the capacitive button lights changed from 8 to 10. I wonder why MS chose to do that? It's such a tiny thing compared to all of the other changes between the two OS versions.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Yep. I was using mine on AT&T, but I'm currently selling it. It's interesting that the behavior of the capacitive button lights changed from 8 to 10. I wonder why MS chose to do that? It's such a tiny thing compared to all of the other changes between the two OS versions.
Did you ever have the Enhanced LTE toggle? I dont think it is there by default, and I was able to enable mine...

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Decided to stick with build 14393.1593 daily driven. Seems to be gentler on my battery consumption for whatever reason. Hard reset my currently used one about a day ago. Its been off the charger for about 19hrs and I have like 33% left. But every time I reboot I lose like 3 to 4% on startup. Kind of a bummer because I tend to tweak things that require a reboot...The spare 1520 I have I've been using it to test out some things on and may move that to the AU build tonight.

weaverly

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I recently had to reset back to Windows 8.1 and move forward. I'm in the 10.0s. Is it safe to join Insider? Do they allow it? What's the word? I don't want to be left this far behind. Not all apps run at this old age of Windows 10 Mobile.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Try the insider now if you can. Not sure if it will bump up to the Anniversary update or not. If it does not, you may need to use a registry editor to advance any further than Version 14393....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs