Free Power Keyboard with Nokia Lumia 2520

Vinayak Bhosale

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys - I'm sure all of you are super exited with your 2520.
Has anyone claimed the free power keyboard nokia is giving out free ? Whats the process?? I saw we have to fill out some form and post it to some address. I've ordered my 2520 online and dont have any such form. Anyone who has ordered yours online and have claimed the keyboard, how is it done ??

Also has anyone added this laptop as a new line to their existing account with ATT ? how did you choose your data plan ?

Vinayak Bhosale

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I already know that. But do you know that you need to mail an envelop with a few documents at a designated address? I wanted to know if people have already done that and where did they get a physical form to fill which is supposed to go with that envelop. For more information look at the last line on the above link that you shared "To view the full, official rules for this Offer, click here."

felisha garcia

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I filled out the submission form and my printer wasn't working and I went to re print and it wouldn't let me bring up the submission form again because it said I already registered my IMEI. Does anyone know how I can get the submission form again to print and mail with the other documents.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss