Purchasing Power Adapter?

GenghisKhent

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I would like to purchase a second power adapter (one for home, one for gadget bag and road). I can't find an official one to purchase. Anyone know of a source, or if not, a reliable substitute?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
What phone do you have? Are you in the USA? Based on your answer to these two questions, I can point you towards some good options.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
It's a pity you can't charge via usb but charging that big battery would take an extremely long time via usb anyway, though I'm surprised Nokia don't have the power adapter listed on their website. One would think they would at least list it..

boasist

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I was in the same boat as a friend's dog has already chewed threw my cable. I just have it soldered back for the time being but would like to get a proper replacement soon.

No progress on my side from Best Buy, Microsoft, or the ATT store.

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I actually came here to ask this same thing and saw this thread. I've hit up Nokia and Nokia Cares on twitter, let's see what happens.

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
So I just got a response from Nokia Support. The retailers are the ones selling extra power adapters. Problem is, neither ATT or VZW had anything sku'd up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss