Second Nokia Charger??

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Just to follow up with this, I emailed Elop generally about accessories never being available and this one in particular. Thursday last week I get an envelop from Nokia. They sent me a spare.
Man they're great about follow up. I even asked them not to send me one, and just let me buy one. I'm gonna go buy another just to support them.

bdewey#AC

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
jjmurphy, interesting. I just got off Live Chat with Nokia and they tell me there are no chargers yet available. Yet thanks to your post and the other links, I find this now listed on the Verizon site. Makes you wonder a bit about Nokia, doesn't it?

Now, I am looking for a solution for charging in my car. Any ideas?

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
jjmurphy, interesting. I just got off Live Chat with Nokia and they tell me there are no chargers yet available. Yet thanks to your post and the other links, I find this now listed on the Verizon site. Makes you wonder a bit about Nokia, doesn't it?

Now, I am looking for a solution for charging in my car. Any ideas?

Yeah, I find Nokia to be a great company at creating things, but terrible about getting them out to purchase. Still waiting to buy the BH-121, which was to be available in December. 4 days left...

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Does the USB 3.0 Port of Nokia Lumia 2520 support charging capability? I mean charging it with the Micro USB Cable or USB 3.0 Cable during the USB 3.0 port of Lumia 2520.

No and I'm tired of all the places which list their USB charging device as for the 2520. The Nokia FAQ, Nokia Lumia 2520 - FAQ – Troubleshooting – Questions and Answers - Nokia Lumia 2520 - How do I charge my Lumia 2520? - Nokia - USA, is very clear about this. It says, "Please use the supplied charger to charge the Lumia 2520. The micro-USB port cannot be used to charge the unit. The micro-USB port is used solely for data and connectivity solutions."

As for the 2520 charging another device, yes that works just fine.

merien

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Could someone try Nokia Booklet 3G AC Adapter Laptop AC-200 PA-1300-06NC 19V 1.58A 30W,

It looks like AC-300 and AC-200 are identical, can somebody confirm it please

arcadelt

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi All.

Resurrecting an old post I know, but I have been trying to find the Travel Charger for the Nokia Lumia 2520 accessory in Australia, where the 2520 only became available for sale a few months ago. Unfortunately, like many of you found in your markets earlier, Nokia Australia and the exclusive reseller, Telstra, know nothing about it:

nokia-ac-mains-world-charger-for-lumia-2520-300.jpg

Would anyone be willing to acquire one and let me buy it from them? Obviously, I would pay for all shipping and other costs. Would even be happy to do this by someone listing it through eBay if there was any concern about safety/security/fraud.

Cheers

H

Jerzy Plieth

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Could someone try Nokia Booklet 3G AC Adapter Laptop AC-200 PA-1300-06NC 19V 1.58A 30W,

It looks like AC-300 and AC-200 are identical, can somebody confirm it please
There are many chargers ~20VDC/~1.5A which are compatible. In my opinion the only problem is to get compatible cord with 2.5 mm plug, which is a little different than in old Nokia cellular phones.

6029KingStephen

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi All.

Resurrecting an old post I know, but I have been trying to find the Travel Charger for the Nokia Lumia 2520 accessory in Australia, where the 2520 only became available for sale a few months ago. Unfortunately, like many of you found in your markets earlier, Nokia Australia and the exclusive reseller, Telstra, know nothing about it:

View attachment 76501

Would anyone be willing to acquire one and let me buy it from them? Obviously, I would pay for all shipping and other costs. Would even be happy to do this by someone listing it through eBay if there was any concern about safety/security/fraud.

Cheers

H

One still available as a buy it now with international shipping on eBay, as I posted in the thread that you started a little while ago

RajeevT

May 3, 2014
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte