Here Maps voice navigation

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Sure, in Here Drive pick a voice in settings.

Here Drive isn't available for WinRT only WP.

@gvp I think that is why we can't find it on our 2520s. Even on WP Here Maps and Here Drive are separate apps. When you select navigation from Here Maps on WP it launches Here Drive.

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
This is just too bad. Any idea why it is not there and if Nokia has plans to have the app in MS Store?

I have no idea. I really hope it comes to the WP store. When I read that it came with Here Maps I made the (wrong) assumption that I could navigate with it like on my Lumia 920. Especially since the 920's GPS is quite lackluster. The GPS on the 520 is much faster and more accurate!

poddie

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Here Drive isn't available for WinRT only WP.

@gvp I think that is why we can't find it on our 2520s. Even on WP Here Maps and Here Drive are separate apps. When you select navigation from Here Maps on WP it launches Here Drive.

Ah, sorry! I misread as 1520 (browsing recent posts and didn't note which forum). I have no idea. :-(

jimmy1one

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea. I really hope it comes to the WP store. When I read that it came with Here Maps I made the (wrong) assumption that I could navigate with it like on my Lumia 920. Especially since the 920's GPS is quite lackluster. The GPS on the 520 is much faster and more accurate!

I think there must be plans to bring Here Drive to the 2520 we have GPS why install it if the tablet is not got.not to take advantage of the feature

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb