Nokia Keyboard Offer

Casl4V

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone received their free keyboard from the Nokia launch week offer? I am hoping mine shows up by Christmas, but it's going to be close based on the 4-6 week timeframe.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I thought I read that we should not expect them until the end of January. As they are not even out yet, I would not expect them any time soon.

cajunlte

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I called and she advised starting end of next week in the order they received the mailings

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Cool.. glad they
will start to go out in a week or so.. Maybe I won't have to wait another month..though I have a temporary case and an old Bluetooth keyboard to help until I get it...I am getting pretty good at typing with my thumbs using the spit keyboard mode on the tablet..a very nice feature with the wide screen.

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I called earlier this week and they said something to that effect. She also mentioned that there'd be a confirmation email when they ship, so that helps too.

meathead88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I just called the offer hotline and they are out of the office till Jan 2nd.

Also just got back from the Microsoft Store and the manager had no information on them at all and he said he's been trying to find out for weeks. So who knows...

...and i should add i had my offer in the mail the day after the offer started and still no cover yet....

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

Also just got back from the Microsoft Store and the manager had no information on them at all and he said he's been trying to find out for weeks. So who knows...

...and i should add i had my offer in the mail the day after the offer started and still no cover yet....

That doesn't seem right...back when I talked with the Nokia lady, it seemed like things were pretty much on track. I specifically brought up all the rumours that had been floating around about major delays and such, she said she hadn't heard anything of the sort.

Of course, there's no way of knowing how informed any particular hotline operator is, but I'm more inclined to trust their judgment over my own at least.

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site

From the nokia website...

For a lot of people it hasn't even been close to six weeks. So let's let the six week time frame run out for a lot of people before we start bombarding Nokia with phone calls and panicking on the internet. Not sure why the Microsoft Store manager has been trying to find information for "weeks." The information is on the website. Once six weeks comes and goes without any update or keyboard then I would start trying to find out what is going on. And really I would give it seven weeks just to allow for shipping and what not.

mesazoo

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

http://i42.tinypic.com/14wadtf.jpg

For a lot of people it hasn't even been close to six weeks. So let's let the six week time frame run out for a lot of people before we start bombarding Nokia with phone calls and panicking on the internet. Not sure why the Microsoft Store manager has been trying to find information for "weeks." The information is on the website. Once six weeks comes and goes without any update or keyboard then I would start trying to find out what is going on. And really I would give it seven weeks just to allow for shipping and what not.

How are people going to panic if you muddy up the situation with facts?

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
How are people going to panic if you muddy up the situation with facts?

You and your "FACTS"!!

YKdXGiX.gif

meathead88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

http://i42.tinypic.com/14wadtf.jpg

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. The MS Store manager told me he's been trying to find out where HIS store's stock was for weeks. He stated that he was originaly told the 2nd week of Dec he would be getting them in stock.

socalphil

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Chatted with Nokia today. I missed out on the offer, but asked when the keyboard will be available. After a long story was transferred to Tier 1 support. Was told that they had no idea. From being involved in the mobile market Engineering field. My thoughts are that there is some sort of production issue or production failures delaying this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786